Woven Mesh Test Sieves - Stainless Steel and Brass
Woven mesh test sieves are made of stainless steel, brass and bronze woven mesh and the stainless steel or brass frames. Commonly sieves are round.
Woven mesh test sieves are supplied in complete range of aperture sizes, diameter sizes, depths, choice of materials, certified degrees of inspection to meet virtually every requirement.
Test sieves should be used with care, cleaned regularly and stored in a safe dry place. To avoid chemical corrosion, we recommend the stainless steel sieves for most lab test sieves and grading sieving material.
Test sieves can be used in various applications, such as laboratory test sieves, metallurgy, abrasive, construction industries and research lab for precise classification of minute granule materials.
There are some special woven mesh test sieves.
- Half height sieves
It can be used in the analysis of smaller quantities of samples. These are available in diameter of 100mm, 200mm or 300mm and 3", 8", 12".
- Wet washing sieves
Extremely useful sieves can be used where samples need to be separated with the help of wet washing. They are available in 8" diameter and 4" or 8" deep. The frames of the sieves are brass or stainless steel.
- Extra depth sieves
Extra depth sieves are commonly used in the construction and cement industries. The sieves are available in a diameter size of 450mm and the depth is 300mm.
Half-height woven mesh test sieve is used for analysis of smaller quantity materials.
Wet washing woven mesh test sieve is available in 4" or 8" deep.
- Sieve mesh materials: stainless steel, brass and phosphor bronze.
- Frame material: stainless steel and brass, larger diameter sieves also available in galvanized steel.
- Aperture size: from 125mm down to 20μm.
- Wire diameter: 0.02mm to 6.3mm.
- Outer sieves diameter size: 38mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 315mm, 400mm, 450mm, 3", 8", 10", 12", 18".
- Depth: 1", 1-1/2", 1-5/8", 1.625", 2", 3", 3-1/2", 3.25", 4", 4.25", 6", 8".
- Depth type: full height and half height.
- Certified degree: ASTM and ISO Standards.
Stainless steel woven mesh test sieves.
Brass woven mesh test sieves.
- Corrosive resistance. Stainless steel has outstanding corrosive resistance performance, so the stainless steel test sieves can be used in the chemical and other corrosive environments or can analysis the corrosive materials.
- Various apertures for choice. There are wide range of apertures and diameters for choice, which can fit requirements of majority customers.
- Customizable. We can supply all kinds of standard test sieves; the special sized sieves can be customized.
- Certified: These are the most widely used test sieves and are manufactured to a National or International Specification.
- Woven wire sieves are most widely used for all types of laboratory sampling and particle size analysis. For example the pharmacy testing.
- The test sieves is mainly used in metallurgy, abrasive, construction industries.
- Woven wire sieves can be used as grading sieves, sifting sieves, sand screening and grain sieves.
Woven mesh test sieve can be used as sifting sieve to separate soils.
Woven mesh test sieves can be used as grain sieves to screening grains.
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.